another friday night...

and I realize how much I miss going to Market Cross with Suzer, Cryssy, and "The Boys", as we like to call them. The place was just so welcoming. I wouldn't dare go out any place here without someone else.

But alack, everyone else has gone out. Josh and Rusty are going out. Beckie, James, Scott, and V. Steve are all out to-I'm supposing-the NB bars. Saving grace, I got to meet up with Rusty. We went out to Dunkin' Donuts. Just spent hours talking. It was so easy. I love Rusty's creative juices and I just wish I had an ounce of it. Hopefully we'll get to hang out more often. He and I just are on the same wavelength of liking to learn about things, although us both in different areas.

Yesterday was the first day in 3 weeks I went to have fast food for dinner. Okay so I had some sushi and a Chick-Fil-A sandwich. Yes I know it's weird, but it used to be so delicious. Damn the Chick-Fil-A went right through me. I guess that means no more fast food for me.

oh just ignore all that crap above, i'm in a mood. one that likes to question the reason why things happen the way they do...

But I am happy that Suzer and Cryssy can come down next friday (barring illness). I'll feel better going to the fox and the hound with them. But I need to figure out something fun to do for saturday morning/afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment