Question

I know that some of you girls knit...and I wanted to know...how long do you think it would take for me to knit a hat (seeing as I have no knitting experience)??? I would like to try to knit one ofr my mom as a christmas present..I think...and maybe a scarf. I'm totally clueless on what is involved with it...so if anyone can fill me in, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mom goes in for chemo on Monday. She is going to be part of a clinical trial, so she is in the hospital a little longer than usual. But the upside is the doctors are more attentive to everything that is going on.

I am trying to start my application process. Busy waiting to hear Prof. Richeson's thoughts on my picks. Also desperately thinking of how to write this personal statement :oP.

Work is still nuts, things just don't seem to be settling down. Why does crap seem to hit the fan when I try to do something for myself? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment