Okay.
5 weird things about me:
1. I hate it when people sit on my bed unless I've given them express permission. I'll rip you to shreds if you come anywhere near my pillow.
2. M &M's. I must have an equal number of each color in my hand before i stuff those yummy candies in my mouth. If i pick up 3 red, 2 blue, and 2 green, I'll first eat one red....then have a red/blue/green shot at once....then eat red/blue/green in one shot to finish them off.
3. I can't have massive amounts of soda or i bring myself in to the wonderful land of migraines.
4. I have to do one sudoku puzzle during the day.
5. I'm 23 and i have the body of an 80 year old.
Break has been unbelievably busy. I can't even begin to write about it, well cause there was not much terribly exciting. Talk later...Bowl games on.
No comments:
Post a Comment