Hey all-
So yeah that whole stomach food thing, hasn't really gone away. I feel like I have no appetite. What's worse is that I'm in the cooking kick...I want to make all this food, but I have no desire to eat any of it. Anyways....I've saved a bunch Mister Rogers quotes so here they are.
"Music has given me a way of expressing my feelings and my thoughts, and it has also given me a way of understanding more about life."
"Solitude is different from loneliness, and it doesn't have to be a lonely kind of thing."
"Love doesn't mean a state of perfect caring. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is right here and now-and to go on caring through joyful times and through times that may bring us pain."
"It is tempting to cling to the familiar. Just like in music, if we keep...playing in the key of C, we wouldn't have to take and risks of not making it to the key of E-flat. But we'd never know what it sounded like unless we tried. And once we've had the practice and the pleasure of making a transition from one key to the next, the subsequent times might not be quite so difficult."
"There is much more to independence than learning to master new skills. One of the most important parts of independence is learning to form new relationships with other people."
"A computer can help you learn to spell hug, but it can never help you know the risk or the joy of actually giving or receiving one."
Alright, I'm off.
No comments:
Post a Comment