Thanks

First- big thank you to Giesey and to Steve (even though i don't think he knows this exists), and well to all my girls who know the "drama"...I plan on dropkicking the guy to the curb...punching him in the face isn't quite my style....although the Father's Day card idea is quite fascinating. I'll have to keep that one in my back-pocket. A little reason, and not being heavily medicated really does help the thought process when it comes to things like that.

I got a calendar that has little thoughts from Mister Rogers....cause Mr. Roger's freakin' rocks the house and I thought I would share a couple with you all:

"Transitions are almost always signs of growth, but they can bring feelings of loss. To get somewhere new, we may have to leave somewhere else behind."

"I wish that many times I had heard that 'just who you are at this moment, with the way that you're feeling, is fine. You don't have to be anything more than who you are right now.' I'd like to think it's also something that's happened to me through the years, that I'm more able to accept myself as I happen to be, rather than as somebody thought I should be."

"It's really east to fall into the trap of believing that what we do is more important than what we are. Of course, it's the opposite that's true: What we are ultimately determines what we do!"

"I believe that appreciation is a holy thing-that when we look for what's best in a person we happen to be with at the moment, we're doing what God does all the time. So in loving and appreciating our naighbor, we're participating in soemthing sacred."

Ugh work tomorrow :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment