Sorry, I'm horrible about acting on my new year's resolution. So here is my check in. Work is hectic. We finally got settled into our new space...get this, the day before classes started. Talk about harrowingly close call.
I haven't been feeling well for the past week, no sleep, not really hungry, although it's starting to come back now. I had my 4 hour class. I nearly lost my voice afterwards. I need to remember to drink more water during the class to keep my throat in working order.
I started my big knitting project- blanket. I'm going to try to do it in about 4 segments and see how it turns out. I hope that I bought enough yarn for it. I guess we'll see about that, although we knows if we'll see about that 1 year down the road. Might not make that color yarn anymore. Booo.
Oh, last night Beck and I hit up the movies....saw the Underworld sequel. It was a good diversion- I couldn't bring myself to watch 3 hours of Kong or Munich, much to serious. But watch out...I think the parents with their seven year old son learned a good lesson- random sex/ soft-core porn scene in this movie. So read make sure you ware watching those parental ratings. There was a huge gasp by the mother behind us. Sometimes I think people need to be screened before and throughout the child-rearing process. It's inappropriate to bring a 7 year old to an R-rated film showing at 10:30 at night. I mean really, come-on. Am I to old fashioned or what???
Ugh, I had more Mr. Roger's quotes, but they are sitting upstairs and I have no desire to run up and get them at the moment. So yeah. I think i'm going to start attacking my lecture notes, want to try to stay ahead (maybe get them all completed by spring break) then I can relax durin the last part of the semester.
Catch ya'll later.
No comments:
Post a Comment