It is halfway through the semester here, so that only means that Fall Break has descended upon us. I'll be hopping on a plane in a few short hours to make my way to Texas for the weekend.
Just so you know what has been happening- I went to the SC state fair last friday. Now I'm used to carnivals and such, but this...this was huge. So large in fact that they provide a map of where everything is. There were all the normal things that one usually finds at a fair- except for Zeppoles, which in my humble opinion are the most fantastic fried carnival food one can eat. I had lots of fun eating and going on all the different rides and nearly scaring the ____ out of myself.
I managed to get my hands on a ticket to the SC vs. Tennessee football game. Probably the last big home game before the huge rivalry between Clemson gets started. Oh I won a game last week in fantasy football. I've been doing quite poorly so that has been a nice change.
In a couple of weeks I get to take the parents around Columbia. Hurray- since I haven't seen them since oh, yeah they day they moved me in, which is about 3 months. Don't know what exactly we'll do, but I have a little while to figure that out.
Oh holy moly- I need to stop now- have to get to my Calc 2 maple labs. Joy. I may be nice and let them out early today.
No comments:
Post a Comment