Weekend

Well, I have made it through another week. I've decided that this weekend should be filled with relaxation- which is great because the huge storm front moving through Columbia is really messing with my head at the moment. I hope to get most of my little around-the-apartment things done plus a couple of other projects finished up.

I am starting to feel better about the week, which is a good thing. I still have loads of school-related stuff that I should be getting to, but I think I can get away with taking my time on it- new homework sets, and grading two huge stacks of calc project reports. I might take a trip out to meet some of the other math grad students for what has been deemed "Saturday/Sunday tea".

I'm gonna brag a bit- I just have to say this is a great thing about being down south. It is October and I can walk around outside without any jacket. But the cool thing is the leaves are starting to turn a bit. It is a neat experience. I really like the area- if you discount the fact that I think I'm allergic to the state.

Now time for...
R-E-L-A-X.... don't do it

No comments:

Post a Comment