Yes, so I was thinking I would have a good week this week. I actually felt good. Now, I want to vomit. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that I haven't had dinner yet, and am really just going on a bagel and a peanut butter sandwich all day. I propose another reason. I got my two exams back this week. Drum roll please- and my combined total score.....87 points. And I'll let you infer which class I got 15 points on the exam for. I think it will be quite obvious and logically clear. A rigorous proof follows (expletives have been carefully deleted)-
The professor missed half of the scheduled class times. He believes that every proof we do, it's obvious what tricks we need to use. Well, we don't have the freakin' tricks cause you didn't give us any ____________. I love how you assume that everything is clear and obvious- yes to you, mr. i've been doing this for 40 years. Not to me, I haven't taken an analysis course in over 4 years. Stupid _______ analysis. I think I threw up in my mouth several times during class. And then pretty much tell half the class you know, you really can't recover from your scores. Thanks buddy, I'll go jump off a bridge now too.
Yes-let us add exam scores to me starting to not feel so ______. Back to square one again. ____ me.
No comments:
Post a Comment