I am typing this while sitting in the Newark Airport. I am too cheap to buy the 7.95 access to the internet to do this post live in real time. You would think that this is such a heavily trafficked airport that the internet access would be free. Hell the Columbia airport has free internet access.
I have been sitting around the airport since about 11:30 am. My flight doesn't leave until 2:55. Talk about being here early. But I suppose that is understandable- my parents wanted to attend the last Rutger's home game of the season. So I get the short end of the stick and have to sit around the airport by myself for like 4 hours. I really wish I was traveling with someone. So many families and relatives all moving around in large groups that it is somewhat depressing. I know who I would like to be traveling with but ... yeah not going to happen for a while. I feel kinda bad to be complaining. But the holiday would have been so much more fun.
About all of that Turkey-Day goings-on It was surprisingly uneventful. Outside of the fact that grandma is really losing her head, it was a good day. I made a massive load of mashed potatoes - lately each time I've been doing it I make it just a tad bit differently. Thank goodness it has tasted good each time. It would have been horrible if the masked potatoes turned out really yucky and disgusting with 18 people around.
I probably should be studying right now. But I just can't do it. Studying sucks all the life out of me. When I get back to Columbia I only have a couple of more weeks to deal with- only 4 more exams so it seems, one this week and 3 finals. Then a long drive back home with Happy Car. I haven't decided how long I will stay in Jersey...probably from Christmas through New Year's, then make the trip back to Columbia again.
No comments:
Post a Comment