sheesh

I thought I was the only crazy person who did laundry on a Monday evening. Evidently this is not the case as all of the wash machines in my building are full. Who does that?!!?!?

I psuedo remembered what I wanted to write about yesterday. My parents came to visit me for the weekend. It was great to see them since well..it's been 3 months. I suppose though that I really am starting to feel like my apartment is my space- since after a bit... my tiny apartment just didn't seem like it was big enough for all three of us to occupy it at the same time. I almost wanted to scream out and say, "All this mine...no invade space." But I'm a good gal...I guess I'm just used to all this space and having if for myself. I couldn't operate normally in my own apartment for the day they were here. It was weird just having to make a comment on ...i'm going to do work now...I haven't done that in three months...i just sit down and i do it. Maybe I'm rusty on the social skills now - being by myself and all. oh well, it was a fun weekend though and I got no work accomplished so this week just feels :oP.

This week you ask:
1. lots o studying for linear algebra exam next Monday
2. no class tomorrow (election day)- but i have to make up classes for DE...so i'll be in the math building for several hours
3. Wednesday night dinner this week is on me - baked ziti and garlic bread, yum
4. See the bro row in Augusta??
5. some birthday party action- no not mine...someone elses

It has been a week since Andy left. I still ache on the inside - and I really haven't given myself the time to get lost in all of it. I don't think graduate school really allows you to get lost in anything other than your work. It makes me feel guilty- since I feel like I'm avoiding those fears. So i know it will all come back and bite me in the ass when I least expect it- probably during Thanksgiving with my entire father's family gathered for the first time in like 10 years, yeah that would be superb.

oh well I guess I should get pick out some laundry now...catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment