I blame the lack of updates on the fact that I was at home, ie dial up connections. :oP
I was home for about 2.5 weeks. Feels like everything gets crammed into such a short amount of time. But I'll admit it was nice to be in the middle of hustle and bustle for the holidays. Not to mention I really didn't have to worry about anything- no classes or studying. I'm finally back in Columbia and all of a sudden the pressure just seems to have magically reappeared.
I don't make new year's resolutions...but now is a good a time as any...I just want to make time every week to do a bit of exercising- whether it be taking the stairs instead of the elevator in my building, doing pilates, or going to the Strom Thurmond Center on campus. (I guess the guy did live a long time *even if I don't really follow all that political nonsense*...probably due to some regular fitness routine.)
I knew I had more things to write about, but they seem to have floated right out of my head. I'm sure you will hear more ranting about graduate school in the coming future, til then...
No comments:
Post a Comment