One week down...

Only 13 more to go. I really don't have to much to say about classes, because well, they are classes. But for some reason this semester I just don't feel the love so much for them. I think last semester beat it out of me.

Other than that I am doing alright. I have been going to the gym, which is a practice I hope I can keep up. I've got a couple of things to look forward to- trip to see Suzer and P-burgh, parents coming to visit for a couple of days, Andy's leave time, and probably a trip to the beach with the crew here.

If you would allow me one moment to be a girly girl, I have a wedding I get to attend in November. I know, it's January- shut up. That means I have leave to look at pretty dresses. Need to find a really good one for this shin-dig.

Tune in next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment