Wow. It's February...already. I am amazed. As of today, well I consider Friday's one class part of the weekend...I have finished 3 weeks of the semester. Where did it go? If you find it, please be kind (rewind) return it to me. I'll need it when exams start.
Happy news though- I get to be a bridesmaid in the wedding I am attending in November. I'm excited. It gives me more motivation to keep up my exercise regimen this semester. I guess I can throw the pretty dress investigation out the window...but I believe I might just continue to look for them anyway.
I heard from Andrew that it's likely that his leave will be the last two weeks in March. If that is true...I only have 6 weeks to wait. Hell that ain't bad.
I am really proud of myself though. Last evening I finished knitting the final third section of my blanket. I have been working on it for over a year. All I have left is to finish sewing the portion to the other sections and it is complete. When all of the pieces are together, I'll have to take a picture for everyone to see.
Oh...July 21st - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The end of a worldwide phenomenon. Do not figure on any sort of communication from me then...because I'll be reading...and reading until I come to the last word... "scar." It's exciting and depressing all at the same time.
Catch ya on the flip side.
No comments:
Post a Comment