I just feel the need to share a couple of quick recipes, which are yummy and delicious.
Sour Cream/Cheesey Rolls- I swear they taste so close to the Cheese biscuits at Red Lobster, it's amazing.
2 cups Bisquick
1 Stick Butter, room temperature
1 cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated
Preheat oven to 425. Grease muffin tins. Mix all ingredients until well blended. Fill muffin tins about 2/3's full. Bake between 12 - 15 minutes, or until the biscuits start to get golden.
Orzo Pilaf - I'm always sort of weary about the recipes printed on the back of a pasta box, or any sort of box really. But I tried this one this evening, and god is it great.
1 tablespoon of butter
some fresh pressed garlic
8 ounces of Orzo pasta (about half a package)
2 cups of water
1/2 teaspoon of steak seasoning
parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
Add butter and garlic to saucepan on medium high heat. Melt the butter somewhat, and stir in the orzo. Cook orzo for about 3 minutes stirring frequently. Stir in water and steak seasoning. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes with a cover. Stir when it strikes your fancy. Remove pan from heat and stir in salt, pepper and parsley. Cover and let stand for 4 minutes before serving.
Happy cooking everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment