Checkup!

Today, mommy took me for my 12 week check-up with Dr. W.  It was raining all day.  Mommy was worried I wouldn't go "do my duty" before going to see the vet.  But I did "do my duty" while mommy was walking me, all my info, and my pet carrier out to Happy car.  Happy is a funny name for a car - although I still don't get what a car does.  Somehow when the pet carrier door opened up, we were at the animal hospital.  I met a bunch of new people and even saw a couple of new dogs too.  All of them seemed kinda nervous though.  We finally got to see Dr. W and she said I weighed a good 6.2 pounds, so I wasn't going to get huge like some other pug mommy mentioned.  Kona is his name - mommy says he's 30 pounds.  Someone picked me up, which made me very happy, and then I felt a bunch of ouchies on my rear-end.  It hurt quite a bit.  But mommy said I had been a good boy with all of the shots I had to take and even gave me a treat when I got home.  I also got a souvenir red tag to put on my collar.   It was a long day - so I slept for a while.  At least I don't have to go to see Dr. W for a while.

~~Silvio

No comments:

Post a Comment