Well, it has taken quite a bit but I think Andrew and I are pretty settled here in OK. It took a little longer than I thought. We had a great time at Amanda's wedding. It was wonderful to see everyone there. I am glad we had the opportunity to go. I think a reunion of sorts may be in order in the future.
Since arriving in OK we have gotten our very own washer and dryer units. It feels great to not have to walk outside and pay $2 plus every time I want to do a load of laundry. Even more exciting - there is no chance of any weirdos going through and touching my unmentionables. We have also added a new family member to our unit. His name is Silvio. He is a small 10 week old black pug who was born on May 25, 2008. Right now he has an affinity for chewing and sleeping. He almost has a good understanding of the game of fetch, where he will pick up his thrown turkey and return it to you. Silvio has even got a good little puppy sit. I also signed myself up for substitute teaching in the Lawton school district. Not a super difficult job to get. I figured I might be getting some calls considering I signed up for Math and Science classes. A most people usually avoid those. School starts on Friday. I don't expect to be getting calls for another week or two - unless the situation is urgent.
More importantly, I will be working on descriptions of our honeymoon. I'm concurrently working on creating a picture book of the trip for our coffeetable. Also on my agenda, picking out all of the photos from the wedding for our album and other miscellaneous things we are getting. New posts should keep rolling in.
No comments:
Post a Comment