Mosquitoes

I have been out walking Silvio early in the mornings.  Well, this is not exactly an early morning issue.  Every time I return from our walks I discover a new clusters of mosquito bites.  I do not interact well with bug bites.  Needless to say my legs now have blotches of raised red marks all over the place.  I have been really good about not scratching them.  But unfortunately I need to now wear clothing the covers as much of my body as possible.  This is not fun in nearly 100 degree heat.  I would love to be able to wear shorts - alas.  I have yet to determine if the area is home to lots of mosquitoes or if the developers here have just disturbed all of the surrounding insect life while constructing our apartment complex.

Wish I had more insightful things to talk about, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment