I was hoping that Andy's R&R would come up over the summer. It does not seem like that will happen. More likely, it may fall in March. March is the best month if we can not get a summer month. I have a whole week of Spring Break, and if Andy's leave matched up with that in some manner it would be fantastic. The downside is that I think I am finally settling into this whole - by myself routine. I fear that R&R coming up this soon will totally throw me off. Everything that I have worked for this past month will need to be redone when Andy leaves to go back there. It will probably take me most of April into May to get myself all figured out again.
I feel a bit odd talking in terms of months. That would put me nearly halfway through 2010 already. Crazy thought.
I think I might be able to apply for my initial teaching license this summer. Yep - upgrade that restricted license to an initial one. That is if in fact I can pass this Teacher Work Sample and my last class on the Exceptional Child. Haha exceptional - far from it really. I have not started this Teacher Work Sample. I keep putting it off. I have everything at my fingertips. I should not mention it again unless I actually have starting working on it. It is due April 26. Huh, April - the way I am talking...that is not that far off.
I watched The Inglourious Basterds last night. Mr. Tarantino - why must you be so bloody? I do not think the movie was bad, I just did not catch on to it like Kill Bill. I must say though you have a talent for picking some fantastic music to accompany your stories.
I am 3 episodes into the second season of the Tudors. Watching instant Netflix is wonderful. I really like this series. Sometimes a little too sexual but that's what it was all about for King Henry. Interestingly enough, my next DVD from Netflix will be The Other Boleyn Girl. I can see how the two compare. Not sure when I will get to watch it because I have Parent - Teacher Conferences this week. After that, Julie and Julia will be coming. Hurray for a foodie movie.
Currently, I am mad at the Weather Channel. Can you not get a forecast even close. I'd really like another snow day. I am serious. I would actually do some sort of work if I had one. I doubt it will happen. With that in mind, I should get my behind to bed so that I am ready for the start of another week.
Day 30
Wow a whole month. Gone, over with, kaput.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment