Day 41

Yikes.  I am remiss - but that is not a new story.

Mom came out to visit last Saturday.  It felt really comforting to have someone else in the house.  Even nicer that she decided to help out with all those little chores around the house that I have been awful keeping up with.  Most nice - having actual dinners during the week.  Silvio enjoyed the company and not being locked up in his crate all day long.

Needless to say, I am lonely and sad by myself again.  The stress has built up again today.  I feel it in my shoulders and neck. 

I just need to keep my cool through tomorrow afternoon.  Yesterday and today all of my students have been more than wacky.  I am trying very hard to be the zen master. So I spent half of my classes not talking.  Waiting for them to settle down.   You know what - I'm okay with that.  I told them if we don't cover everything, that's cool with me.  You are still having a test next week.  It's up to you if you want to know what is going to be on it.  But I will not talk over you.

This weekend looks to be exciting.  We may or may not be getting a new vehicle.  I feel excited about it - but also really intimidated by it.  I don't have my person by my side to help with all of the decisions.  I hope that I can get us a good deal.

There is so much more I could write but my brain is muddled after a full day of teaching and driving mom back to Kansas City and then back to Manhattan.  I think turning to bed early is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment