Slacker

Ah yes.  The slacker bug has hit again.  Well, not that I have been slacking off, I have been plenty busy.  I have just been too busy to sit down and write.  It has been almost two whole weeks since I last wrote.  Yikes!

It has been a bit quiet on the foodie front.  My hubby has been away on business and I just can not bring myself to make huge awesome meals for one person.  Now, JT is starting to eat regular meals, if the I can make things small enough.  But let's be honest, sometimes it is just easier to pop the microwave meals in and not think.  I do have a bunch of recipes lined up to try with a heavy emphasis on crockpot meals.  Why?  Besides the fact that it will be ready whenever the hubby gets home, the meats become tender enough that JT can just gum at it.  Well, doesn't he have teeth?  He does - at least 6, we are cutting a few more as I type.  But he still has not quite gotten the concept of chewing or in his case mashing the food up with his gums.

I have also been kept busy with Army life in general and volunteer work.  It is rewarding but sometimes I would like to put it on hold so that I can do all the little activities and hobbies that relax me.

Oh, I did manage to find my little flip video hd recorder.  Now that JT is moving so much, it seems like a godsend.  So here are a couple of clips from the past two weeks:



No comments:

Post a Comment