Never thought I would write about pop culture but in this instance it really hits home. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge just welcomed their first baby boy into the world.
Congratulations to them! It gets me excited for Rampage's arrival. It also gets me riled up a bit. I really hope they do not choose anything close to the name we have for Rampage. It's taken months to come up with a name and coming up with JT's name was just as difficult. I wouldn't want to be one of those people who names their kid because someone famous did it. Silly nonsense, I know, but I feel strongly about this. We have already chosen Rampage's name so don't you all think we named it after some royal kid if William and Kate choose the same name.
As a side note, I am pretty sure it is wishful thinking - but I would love to be up and walking (let alone looking that good) the day after Rampage arrives. A girl can dream right?
No comments:
Post a Comment