Keeping Up

I feel like it has been difficult keeping up with things lately. I also find I am posting a bit more to Facebook then I would like. So I am going to try to get back to here. What has been going on...

We are seeing the finish line at lining up a house for when we arrive back to the States. This has me very excited. It is one piece of the big move puzzle. 

I have been handling a few more maintenance issues around the house. New things just seem to crop up but I am dealing with them. I am hitting my limit with it though. I had yummy lunch out with some ladies, made bread for a bake sale, and volunteered to help with the primary school swim carnival.

Andrew spent most of the week in Nadi doing the attaché thing. 


We also threw an event together for St. Patrick’s Day. It turned out really well. The food was delicious and it seems like all who attended had a great time. Party planning and clean up is still exhausting though.




Other news, while I am slowly letting down my school board commitments, I have signed on to help a burgeoning school. It is volunteer work at the moment. Most of it is on the governance side of things. But who knows, it may turn into a teaching job at some point down the line. I also was informed of a government teaching position. So, I decided to apply for that as well. I have not applied for a job in a while and who knows how it will play out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment