Wow! March is over and done with. I am surprised. It felt so jam-packed. But with March done, it seems we only have a couple of months left to go. But was has been happening since I last wrote. Well, we cleaned up after our big party, and got deep into the final week or so of school.
Term 1 of the school year is over tomorrow. The boys and I enjoyed participating in the annual Primary School Swim Carnival. The boys got to swim in a few events and I did a bit of time keeping for the day. I also got sun burned on the back of my knees. Super painful. I was really proud of Thomas because while he has become more comfortable swimming in the pool, swimming for time does not excite him. So I was glad he finished the couple of races that he was in.
| Do you see my braid and my pink hat? |
Andrew was busy as well. There was a memorial dedication in NZ but a virtual event was held here in Fiji. So, he got to hang out with some important people like the Prime Minister, and the President.
Even with these fun events, I have been working hard trying to secure and get a plan set for our return home. Pieces are beginning to fall into place but there still is a lot of work to be done. Maybe I will have more posts in April....
No comments:
Post a Comment