March - March On

It is a new month. February seems to fly by so quickly. We jam packed the last week or so with some fun activities and meeting new people. I apologize for the lack of a post filled with thoughts and updates. This seems to have just gotten away from me. I intend this month to be a bit more purposeful in my writing. I hate the feeling of playing catch up. So here are some random things from the past week or so...

First up is a picture of the street dog “Gypsy” who lives near our house. A few weeks ago we were very concerned. We saw her out and about with a huge festering gash along the side of her body. But she came to visit us this past week and was looking chipper. I feel horrible some days that our hands are tied with moving that we can not do more for this sweet, sweet girl.

John got over his ear infection and was back to normal. So, after a preliminary waiting period, I felt it was safe to let everyone get into the pool. We needed some relaxing time with how busy the month has been.

We also got to meet a new family that will be part of Andrew’s office.  It was nice to welcome them to Suva in a relaxed manner. We had them, as well as, a few other fun embassy folks over for a Bollywood movie, Dangal. This movie is about the first gold medal winning female wrestlers.

Okay, a funny picture. John figured out how to wrap his towel on his head like I usually do when I air-dry my hair in the morning.

I swear I will have more posts this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment