Wow. It's been quite a while. Here's my cliff note's version of what has been happening.
Well, as we all know Thanksgiving came and past. We went to Pam and Sean's house for the bird dinner. Poor Sean had to leave for work at 5:30. At least he got to have some bird. Food was good, and we didn't have to take home any left overs. Even better. Next day the rest of the fam got up early to bring my brother back to VT. I refrained from the shopping crowds and spent the next 36 hours in peace and quiet(a sorry attempt to try to study).
Sunday, I felt yucky, and decided about mid way through the afternoon to try the mall. I got there, and then felt like I didn't want to buy anything (oh the humanity!!). So I headed back home. I then decided the tree needed to be put up and with in about 2 hours, the tree was up, lighted and ribboned. There still aren't any ornaments on it, I actually like it without the ornaments up, oddly enough.
Work is alright. I think I'm finally getting it down now. Feeling really used to it. That I might just be able to perform other functions later in the day. OH but the best thing, was yesterday. I had this one lab. One student in the midst of quiet in the lab, says to one of his lab partners, "Thank you Messiah of Math!" Okay, I guess it loses some of it's hilarity in the translation. Oh well.
I remember seeing, Finding Neverland within the past couple of weeks. It really was amazing. Johnny Depp = super talented. To go from Captain Jack Sparrow, to playing James Barry (spelling I know...it's late, sue me later) who wrote Peter Pan is freakin' wonderful. You should go see it. My movies of the year are Harry Potter, Garden State, and Finding Neverland. Maybe if I ever see the Incredibles it would be there too, or possible the Lemony Snicket movie. Don't know haven't see them.
I think I have the list for christmas cards all done. I have my family presents all squared away, I think. To my friends- I fear presents may be quite late this year. I know what I want to get everyone, it just will take a lot of time to get my hands on them. So the card will have to do at the moment. If you read this, you better make sure I have your mailing address so I can send you holiday card goodness.
Other than that, 1 week til test, then no stress!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment