Ugh. Holidays, so happy one day...so bloody crappy the next.

Work was well, little story time. We are only supposed to spend 15 minutes with each student on a problem. One student has me locked up for get this....an hour and a half. Which totally wipes me out for the rest of the day, and makes me the supreme *itch of a learning assistant to all of the other students that come my way. Today had to be the day that I have students just coming non-stop for about 3 hours after that student.

Oh yes, you all thought I wasn't going to be stressed about this test on Saturday morning, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Boy the hell are you wrong. Something has gotta give. Man cause if i don't find a way to channel this nervous tension, i swear i'll get the shingles again. That my friends would not be fun at all. Maybe I just need to be reassured that not matter how crappy I do on this stupid thing, that I will get in to some school, somewhere, thus changing my surroundings and my extremely monotonous routine I now call life.

hmm, i'm mad cause the wb probably won't pick up my fav show Jack and Bobby for the rest of the season. I have yet to do any sort of exercise, so i look and feel like a little tub of lard, creating a small bowl-like indentation in my chair at work. Maybe once i stop worrying about this test, i can start worrying about my flab, and get even more shingles. I love having that brain that over thinks things and causes my body to become deathly ill (i know there really is a name for it, but it's late and my brain can't stay focused on any one thing).

A broken version of myself will be available Saturday afternoon and evening (i'm not going to my office christmas party, and i can't stay home and deal with my parents' little dinner party thingy), so if anyone would like to join me on a possible trip to wander the malls or something else, i could enjoy the company.

Shit, i need to sleep, or else i'll be super cranky tomorrow and that always makes for a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment