stream of conscienceness

So yeah, I just have a lot of random stuff going on in my head. If it doesn't make any sense...oh well.

Yesterday, while getting in my car to drive home from work, I got a spider bite. I spent the next hour driving, with a funny heart rhythm, shaking like mad, wanting to throw up like you would not believe, and quite possibly feeling the need to faint right there. I got home, had tea, watched the oc chrismukkah episode (which was a big help) and then went to bed. So i'm thoroughly convinced I need to stay away from venomous insects, cause that is just bad news. All this happened after I talked to a coworker, who told me he couldn't believe that I had shingles, cause I was such a happy seemingly content person at work. To which I had to explain that I get stressed out by everything, even the fact that that morning i couldn't find the right lunch bag to put my microwaveable dinner in. Yeah I'm a wacko. I knew that.

I realize I have inherited all of Athena's (who I work with) crazy people encounters, cause my desk is where hers used to be. You all know about the gentleman who cried. I'm kinda happy that hasn't happened again. But I also got the alcoholic Ecuadorian student, who tries to hit on me. Yeah that wasn't a fun experience. I think that he might have gotten the hint when I just got up out of my desk and left with Athena to get food from the student center. Hopefully he won't be bothering me anymore. I just might have to start making up imaginary boyfriends...but that is a stream for a little later. I also got this other gentlemen, who decides to sit at my desk, and literally yell what he is speaking to me (entertainment news to be exact). He isn't deaf cause I was whispering and he was answering me perfectly fine. But really, I just want to not have crazy people attracted to me. It must just be me. Maybe I should stop showering or something, that should do it right?

Speaking of boys, still don't have one. But Jason, the guy who surfs...he's heading off to australia next semester. Boo. Happy-> the other Jason...he's going to start working as a tutor next semester. He's cute, and funny...and sigh. Then there is...Henry, but I didn't get to talk with him until the past couple of weeks or so. He's going to Pace next semester, pre-med...he has a Beamer. Yeah. Not getting one of those. There is another guy, Joe...he's cute too. Bah on me. I've got to swear them off...or get a toy or something.

OH and I hate drivers. I hate them all. I can't stand holiday drivers. :oP I'm just trying to get to work. Maybe you wouldn't have to go 85 in a 45 zone if YOU LEFT ON TIME!!!! BUGGERS!!!!

I have other things that I'm a little... not to happy about. But I can leave that for another day. It's better when you let things simmer for a while longer. At least I'm going to Suzer/Cryssy/Hester's tomorrow, disney world, and then rusty's for New Years. That should be fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment