Ack!

One- Last Thursday I went to the doctor for a physical…and hurray got a Tetanus shot. They tell you aww...it’ll only hurt for a little while. Bull-cookies. I must be the like one in hundred thousand who gets some stupid reaction that is outside the norm. Three days later, I am unable to lift my arm above my head without pain. Plus I have a wonderful red swollen *it looks like I am growing an orange off of my arm* parting gift where the nurse hit me with the needle. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. Oh the sore throat doesn’t make life any better either.

It hit me today that my time is running out here. I really should get my ass in gear and ready for my big move. Hello!!! Wake up Theresa...all you have is a futon and a laptop. Happy- bought a new MacBook Pro. It is so sleek and wonderful. Yeah, I sing its praises. But that is off topic. I just feel very ill-prepared for this whole move. I suppose I just have an unhealthy outlook that I’ll bring everything with me...and *swish and flick* my apartment is nicely furnished, with every amenity I could ever dream off. Maybe I am just having trouble foreseeing what it is that I will want or need down there. Plus I don’t want to pack everything under the sun. I just feel out of sorts about the whole thing. Guess that means I should probably do something about that right??

Only 13 more days left of work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment