Weird Dream

I must share this little dream here since I normally do not remember any dreams when I sleep. I wasn’t feeling well yesterday, so I went home early. I had a bit of ramen noodle, which is the epitome of lazy seeing as I had perfectly good chicken broth to use in the refrigerator. After having the ramen, I was so tired and just wanted to sleep.

Hence the dream: I remember chewing something- not gum…but had the substance/texture of gum. I was at home. All of a sudden I bit down on the substance, and one hears a loud crack! Broken tooth. I run up the stairs to the bathroom with the intention of spitting everything out and cleansing it with some salt water. For some reason, *this part I don’t understand* there were jail bars around the countertop area of my bathroom. At this point, for some reason I was still chewing on this gum-like substance when I remember breaking my back left molar. There was a door in the jail bars, which I opened up to get access to one of the sinks. I decided to do what any normal person would do- spit everything out. Something was wrong about it – I spit out all of the teeth from my lower jaw, and was spurting blood like *like I don’t know what spurts blood* and it just didn’t stop. I, being the mathematician I am, was counting the teeth as I spit them out...and there were definitely more that 16 that came out of my mouth. Odd thing was I don’t remember losing my upper teeth at all. Then I woke up with a slightly painful jaw.

I guess that the teeth mean I’m anxious about a big change…or that I need a new way of thinking about a problem to get past it. I’m a little confused on what the jail bars mean though.

Anyway, I only have one more day of work this week, which is very exciting. I think I need to give Happy car a wash, and a clean on the inside...it is starting to collect a lot of dirt.

Catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment