Layover

Well, the big trip has thus commenced. I am stopped here in Christiansburg, VA for the evening. Tomorrow we attack the last 4 hours of the trip to Columbia and then unpack like crazy people. I was amazed that we could fit all the random crap I decided I needed into both the suv and my own Happy car. Added bonus you can actually see out the rear window as well. Feel kinda nervous about everything. I am starting to miss everyone terribly. What will I do without Becks- rough going bar hopping by yourself, or talk about boys and such. What about Suzer- who can i share my love of beer, Soco, Harry, and whatever seems to cross my mind? I already have limited contact with Andrew...and this next month just makes talking and sharing experiences just that much tougher being on either coast of the US with little cell ability. Yes, yes, and several others...I am just very tired from my 8 hours of driving today.

Guess the long and the short of it is...I'm starting to feel overwhelmed at the prospect of this really being my beginning- I'm not sure I am ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment