I made it to the weekend!

I managed it. I've made it out alive. Breakdown:

PDE class - (i shortened it...I don't like the long name) seems like it will be a good class. prof is good outside of a little difficulty of my understanding him. I just think it will take me a bit of time to get used to him.

Linear Algebra- prof is romanian and has some really good explanations. Only she speaks really quickly. So I really need to work on getting everything down fast.

Analysis- well the prof is apparently a very important person in the math community and is giving a talk in Spain at a huge math conference so he won't be back for another week or so. I guess hurray no class

I went out on the town with a new friend in the math department last night. We hit up Five Points and went to several bars - Speakeasy's, Jake's, Sharky's, Group therapy, and Good Times. I had a lot of fun. There were a lot of students out and by a lot...I mean a lot. I think we could have fit the entire Dickinson senior class at one of these bars. Yeah, it was absurd.

I went to the apartment pool party this evening. Met some really nice people. Had some beer, a couple of jello shooters (yeah theresa...jello shooters, that is a new experience), pulled pork...yum. I got invited to the opening game at SC - don't know if I'll do that yet. I haven't decided.

I think tomorrow I will make some meatballs and sauce. Also get to work on my ...well work, cause that is what it is. Well I might go enjoy some tv or something like that...catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment