Finally the weekend

I figure I owe everyone a post. I have somewhat fallen off the face of the map. After Andy left, I was supposed to have a linear algebra exam on Friday of that week. The professor decided right beforehand to push the exam back one class period. Hurray for more studying time, but it didn't really matter. So this past week I had two exams - linear algebra and analysis. Yeah that wasn't cool at all. I feel Jen's pain that she went through the past two years. I totally failed both of those exams. I shouldn't have failed the linear algebra since I actually sort of knew what I was doing. But it feels so refreshing to hear that everyone else in my class thought the exams were just as bad as I did.

So this week has been pretty much as hellish as it can get. But at least I have the weekend to look forward to- like the wine-tasting get together, possibly a trip to the mall, sleeping late. I do have a bunch of other school crap...like grading and homework sets to that need to get done. Oh well.

Thanks everyone for the support on the last post. I am feeling better about everything but...it does hit me every now and again at the weirdest most inappropriate times- like when i'm speaking to my professors. I guess I'm just getting used to the reality of the situation.

Ack I need to eat and get ready for the shindig.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment