Countdown Commencing

I have a bought a ticket. December 18, 2007 I will be making my way to El Paso, TX. Only 64 more days!! Keep your fingers crossed everyone that I don't have to push that ticket back any farther.

I apologize in advance that I won't get to see anyone over the winter break. I plan on spending most of it with Andrew. I know El Paso seems an odd place to spend the holidays but hopefully it won't be.

Just felt like sharing.

More depressing news - my apartment is so quiet it is freaking me out. Not that I don't mind the fact that my neighbors are being good. Hurray for no thumping music. It just isn't busy like home is. Oh well. I still have not gotten any good amount of math done - now that I'm thinking about it - I should probably do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment