I feel like it has been forever since I have actually had a list of wants that coincided with the upcoming holiday season. This is not a cry for people to get me anything, they just happen to be things I have my eye one and maybe someday - preferably in the near future as opposed to the much much later future - I will get my hands on them:
1. Mac OS X Leopard for my laptop. boy that would be happy - not that my laptop isn't great to begin with, but you know how it is.
2. External hard drive. I suppose this is more practical than anything else. I would feel better if I could back up my files - music, videos, photos, oh not to forget about all that math work I have done.
3. Iphone - I can't reconcile the cost at the moment but maybe someday. Not to mention the ATT plan is somewhat expensive. I am waiting to see if Apple will either come out with a bigger drive or drop the price again for the holidays.
4. Dance Dance Revolution for Wii. Really the only other game I want outside of maybe the Big Brain Academy. (yes I know I am a dork.)
5. Third season of Grey's Anatomy and Numb3rs.
6. I think I got hooked on a makeup line. Yeah awful isn't it? I want to find some nice eye shadows/blushes/lip gloss (I don't really do lipstick), although I don't wear them too often.
Finite randomness.
No comments:
Post a Comment