Wedding checklist

Despite not having completed my Graph theory work or studied one ounce of Applied Math this weekend - I managed to get a lot accomplished while I was back home in Jersey.

Done: have a date, the church, reception hall, photographer, florist, dj, limo service, bridal party, my dress, the ladies' dresses ordered, oh yeah not to forget the fiancee as well.

Now if I could just figure out the sort of invitation I want - I had one in mind, and then I saw the plethora of colors/ papers/ inks that I could do - yeah right down the tube. But outside of that, only little things are left to tackle - but I don't think they need to be tackled until next year. Good too, because if this distracts me anymore - I might just not finish school in time.

Random journey - I made my way into the Sephora store in the mall - ooo I could have been there all day - but I had them do a quick foundation set up for my face and I really liked it. I might go all girly on makeup soon. Someone stop me if it becomes an obsession.

Ack it's late - I should sleep so I don't freak out on students tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment