Adventurers, This Way Please!
Well, Andrew and I have made it back from our honeymoon. It was amazing. Truly. I owe an extremely long detailed explanation of our trip for everyone. It's a good thing I took lots of pictures and kept a short daily diary of the trip. I think I might just make an entry for each day of the trip, according to the special name provided by Adventures by Disney. Then you can pick and choose what you want to read. I hope to be posting the Best of the Best pictures from London and from Paris on Facebook. They will probably be up before I finish writing about the entire honeymoon. So I hope you will stay tuned over the next couple of days for them. There might be a bit of a lag though - in about a week or so, Andrew and I will be making our move to OK. So we will be saying goodbye to Texas. So I guess we'll all see how good I am about packing and getting all of this information typed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment