Wow, a travel intensive month. On Sunday, we will be heading to Lawton, OK to find an apartment while Andy is attending class at Fort Sill. We come back to El Paso only to get on another plane the next day for the Honeymoon. I can't wait - London and Paris. I plan on taking lots of pictures. I really am excited. I haven't been on a huge vacation trip in a while. More detailed report to come later, rest assured. When we return, we have one week to get everything together to move to OK. Another new place to say I have lived. Crazy really.
I am hoping while we are in OK to get a rescue pug. I have been looking at dogs at Homeward Bound Pug Rescue. There are a couple of pugs here that I think would be so much fun - like Dexter, Baby & Buddy, Biscuit, Dirk, and well sheesh, if I could I'd adopt as many as I can. I'll have to see about the apartment dog situation. But hopefully I could make a call to the rescue and maybe talk to them to find out more information. By the by, OK has a lot of pug puppy mills. So I think I have a good chance of finding a good dog. But the catch is...Andy gets a cat. Hopefully one I am not really allergic too. That would be fun.
Oh yeah, maybe I'll try to find a job - does Cameron University need any adjunct faculty?
No comments:
Post a Comment