I have been looking for a Wii FIT since I have arrived in El Paso - at the beginning of June. Mind you, I have been kicking myself in the butt for not preordering it back when it first came out, since I knew I wanted it. I just didn't think it was a good monetary choice, seeing as there was still wedding related things to pay for. Thanks to Kate for telling me about
RefreshThing
and my own google searching for
Zooalert
that this morning both told me about Circuit City having them in stock. In my insanity I tried to get a single Wii FIT in my cart. Only to realize I needed to get a bundle. So I added a travel case and a cover to my cart and magically the Wii FIT appeared in my cart. Hurray!!! So I think I am set on video games for a while. I haven't really wanted any - I did get a chance to play rock band. It's fun - but I don't think I'd get it for a while.
I should get the FIT in the short time between getting back from Lawton and heading out on the Honeymoon. We'll see if I get a chance to play it. I'm happy, and I think Andy is finally happy he doesn't have to see me with a sad face when I miss attempting to get a FIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment