WEDDING PROOFS!!!

Okay, yes I am a tad bit excited.  But today, one day before we head out to Lawton to look at apartments, and the zoom off on our honeymoon, we received the proofs of our wedding pictures in the mail.  Our photographer, Lauren Grabelle, did an amazing job.  Andy doesn't really like taking pictures, so when we finished looking through the lot (and when I say lot, I mean LOT), he said those pictures were great.  High praise!  Plus, we had a lot of fun looking through them.  There was a lot of, "oh, and we were talking about this when this was taken."  They really are great.  So I need to thank everyone who was a part of the day - it really was great.

Since we have the proofs, this means that they should be going up online very soon.  For anyone who couldn't make it, I am going to attempt a cut here with all of the online photo info, so that you can see the shots.  I would suggest taking a look at them next week, which is probably when they will become active.

go to: www.lgphoto.com
click on: online events
This will take you to a new site.  You will be asked for an event code.
event code: theresaandrew
Go nuts looking at our special day.

This is probably the last post for a while - unless I can get one in during our short turn around on Wednesday.  Wait until the 20th to get Lawton and Honeymoon updates and photos on facebook.

Oh yeah, here's to an enjoyable July 4th weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment