Only 2 more days until Andy comes home. I am sooo excited. For some reason I am also really tense about everything. Not sure why - but sure as heck my shoulders are tense all day long.
No more students. They checked out last Friday come to think of it. They have only been here because well we ask them to be here. All of my grades are done. I might spend my teacher work day cleaning my classroom. (Sometimes I think my students live in a barn.) Maybe I will do some redecoration too. I found some Gorilla Tape that works fantastically on cinder block. Then I will work on some lesson writing. Just found out that there is a Forensics tournament tomorrow. They need my room at 3pm - I guess that means I should be out of there by 2, right? Good, I did not want to stay until 3 anyway.
I have an urge to make focaccia bread. Actually I have an urge to make all sorts of breads. Not sure why. Bread is untouched territory for me. I do not really make dough unless it is pizza dough. What is life all about except for trying something different - maybe I will pick up the ingredients on the way home from school tomorrow.
It's 8 pm - and I am beat. I think I must have something wrong with me. Come to think of it - I am tired at 4 pm when I get home from school. Not like ugh, that was a rough day tired, but I feel sleepy tired. Weird, I know.
Going to find something relaxing - no knitting, I feel to sleep to keep track of my knit and purls at the moment. But early to bed is appropriate I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment