No Focaccia bread in the making today. I did not even look up the recipe in the book. I am slacker. But I did clean my whiteboard, all of the desks in my classroom, and made the room smell generally like Clorox. Probably the first time it has smelled that way since the beginning of the school year.
I came home only to vacuum some more. Felt like I should take a nap instead. Alas, I did not. But I did make some fried rice for dinner. Not a bad Friday Lenten sort of meal. Pretty quick too.
More impressively, I enrolled in my last education course. Barring any major malfunctions with my TWS, I should be done with all this alternate route work on June 16th. I think that is wonderful. Downer is that the last week of that class falls right when I jet off to Disney. Maybe if I am really an overachiever I could be done with all of the work before I even head out there.
Booked a flight to Disney and for a wedding at the end of July. I need to work out how to get up to Maine the following weekend. Also, I am excited to be on the back 10 weeks of the semester. How cool is that?!?!
But that only eclipses the fact that Andrew will be here in 24 hours. yey! I booked us a little get away...to Kansas City. Should be relaxing. Plus, I don't have any work to do. I just can't contain myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment