Normal
0
0
1
257
1470
12
2
1805
11.1287
0
0
0
As of 7:30 this morning, R&R is over and I am a mess.
It was wonderful to have Andy home. We went to Kansas City for 2 days (Silvio spent time at the Puppy Resort). We went to the art museum, shopping, and ate some really good food. We had a couple of days to ourselves with the puppy-man before Andy’s parents showed up. I begrudgingly managed to work through last week. But they checked out Eisenhower’s museum, Council Grove, and the Oz Museum. It was nice to see them.
Today I have already worked myself into such a frenzy that I feel violently sick to my stomach. Barely munched on a piece of bagel for breakfast. I have no desire to eat anything. I am trying desperately to do things but my brain is scattered. Needless to say I have taken a sick day.
I feel so lost. Silvio at the moment seems fine. He is sitting on the back of the couch basking in the sun and looking out the window. Maybe all the talk of getting him a puppy pal when Andy returns for good has sunk into his head. Who knows…
It is now back to days and nights of routine, routine, routine. Not to mention all of the frozen microwaveable meals I will eat. It bothers me that we purchased all this great cookware…and who do I have around to share the fun of making a meal? No one. So what is the point of cooking? Maybe it will come back in about 9 weeks once the semester is over. Just need to make it through April and May, then some serious relaxation time.
Note: I am planning a large road trip this summer (end of June to beginning of July). I want to visit a whole bunch of people. Probably should send an email out to everyone to warn them.
Crazy note: One of my favorite bands – Something Corporate is having a reunion. I’m excited (as much as I can be at the moment)!!
Evening note: I tried to keep busy: uploaded my very large teacher work sample. Not even going to think about it anymore. Spoke with the landscapers, hopefully they can put down some chemicals to help with the weeds. Did two loads of laundry and some ironing. I should have worked on some lessons, but I now have all the time in the world. Excepting those times I need to be at school or walking Silvio.
No comments:
Post a Comment