Well I did it. After the Hair debacle of Lawton, I finally got it cut. It feels fantastic. I keep brushing my hands through my hair in wonderment. Yes it really is that short. No, I do not have to worry about blow-drying hair that comes down to the middle of my back. Yes it was long. Plus, I splurged on some hair products - a really really nice flat iron (bye bye 15 dollar Conair iron), new shampoo, plus other fun hair creams and sprays. Gosh i feel so girly.
Silvio had his annual vet appointment. He is doing well. The vet thinks he is hilarious. He even sat nicely while they gave him every shot imaginable. Needless to say, right now he is passed out on the chair behind me. So much excitement for one day. Little downside - he needs to lose a couple of pounds - he is 23 pounds. Yikes. He doesn't look like Kona - but he is a bit chubby. More walking outside for us then.
I did a little bit of work today. That is a bit of an understatement - I did a bit to get ready for Disney but that was it. Tomorrow I need to get at least one of these papers completed and start cleaning the house. Dirty house is not fun. If anyone would like to clean it for me - you are more than welcome too!
Went out last night to Harry's with the Yellow Ribbon Social. Lots of fun - plus I miss going out to eat. I really need to be more comfortable with going out to eat by myself.
I watched An Education tonight. It was a really good movie. Hmm, no wonder it was up for an oscar or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment