Day 161

Mad.  I spent all that time in Florida not to far from Universal Studios.  Why did they not have the decency to open up the Harry Potter Wizarding World 3 days earlier when I was there?  Clearly - big fan right here.  I did not want to be taunted by Daniel Radcliffe on Fox News this morning talking about the park and all the rides and the buildings.  I am Bitter.  Yes, it needs the capital B.

In another side note, I am thinking about applying for an assistant coaching position with the cross country team.  I'm horribly out of shape and have an awful knee, but that does not erase 3 years of running in high school - earning 5 varsity letters, and 2 years of running cross country at one of the best division 3 colleges in the country.  Does that sound good enough for my letter?  Do you think Silvio will be mad if I am not around all the time to play with him?  Even better do you think he has the stuff to be a team mascot?

No comments:

Post a Comment