Day 222

I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  My body was recovering from the clean up job from the storm and my brain has not been able to stay on one topic for longer than 30 seconds lately.  It's amazing I am prepped as I am for school. 

I want to write a post about the cooking classes I have been going to.  They really are fun and if your local grocery store offers one you should really try going.  I think this is a new trend because I don't remember there being supermarkets that did that a couple of years ago.

Silvio is mad at me.  I had my first day back to be professionally developed.  He was alone for the whole day.   He has been giving me evil looks all night.  Not that I blame him - I would rather have been at home the whole day today.

So no post tonight - maybe I will be coherent enough to write one tomorrow or over the weekend.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment