New Year - New 'Do

This past Friday, the 13th, I took a plunge.  I walked through the salon doors and got my hair chopped.

I am an odd person when it comes to my hair.  I am not a fashionista at all.  So hair styling has never been a big deal.  I get the urge to get it cut and then it usually goes away.  Case in point:  I spoke with the stylist to find out the last time I was in to see her was October 2010.  That means, I got it cut just in time for my hubby to return from deployment and then it grew unchecked through a pregnancy, birth, and nearly 4 months of a new life.

It was a lot of hair, and a lot of time - the entire chunk of time missing from this blog.  But now I get to start off fresh and short.

I guess the good thing is that the cut did not turn out a disaster given the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment