Looking Forward

2021 has begun. This year holds a lot of promise. Well to be honest, given last year, the bar is set pretty low for good things to happen.

I plan to get a bit healthier and maintain the healthy that I already am. I ran 850 miles last year. I am going to see if I can get to 1000 miles this year. I joined a team with my family members to run 2021 miles for the year.

I also plan to be a bit selfish. That is, I will look to do those things that make me happy - playing piano, cooking, and reading.

This year holds the promise of moving from Fiji to a new assignment. We are not sure when or where we will be going. Our family is ready for a move and a change of scenery. This also means that we will be working to purge our unused items. This process always seems to be an uplifting on for me. Only the necessary items stay.

With the advent of vaccines, there is the hope of the world returning to some sort of normal life. I hope that we can take some trips, go on a vacation, and most importantly see friends and family.

So, 2021, let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment