Saturday night and the mood is right...

for a rousing game of Hotels, a Milton Bradley game, with Matt and his friends-> Jason and Paul. Wonderful. Take me back about 10-15 years. What's worse is that I can now say back 10-15 years...and I wouldn't be an infant. I'm old!!!

Also today...went to the park early. Cause it was a great day for running. Overcast, cool, and slightly drizzly. Doesn't get any better than that. Ran about 4-5 miles. Felt the burn for once. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be in shape enough to run the race in August. But if it is nice I'll go and watch.

Went to the mall and picked up an "ipod accessory". This thing called iSkin to protect the outside casing. It's just a big piece of fitted rubber. But it's super cool blue and has a belt attachment. hurray!!! Also went to barnes and noble and picked up a new book by the name of Lamb- The gospel according to Biff, Christ's childhood pal by Christopher Moore. Seems good. I'll give you a full run down once I've finished. I also finally broke down and bought myself the peterson's GRE test review book. I'm determined not to look at the math section at all (which consists nearly entirely of algebra), and just focus on the english and writing portions of the exam. maybe i'll see if i can get together with Dana for a GRE study session sometime soon.

oh and if you have noticed...Soco is now at the top of my LJ, cause I love them so. I need to find a Hanson one as well so i can alternate. I can't think of anything else to report, outside of ...I still don't have a job.

Much love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment