Something really quick...

Almost all done with my third week. It's been almost hell like. Just soooo long. Not to mention the kids have suddenly become the bestest of friends. So now they talk, at every chance they get. But at least the grades are picking up. There was one test I gave...that everyone just bombed...but since then everything has been turning out well.

I've hit the point in the syllabus, where I only need to go over 2 or 3 sections a day, so I'm usually left with extra time at the end of class. So I've decided to start reading my favorite fun math book, the Mathematical Devil, to the class. Not to bad...they seemed to be...slightly interested...although it's a different way of looking at mathematics.

Other news: I'm going to a bachelorette party in about 2 weeks. 1st one ever, should be interesting. Oh yes, remember way back in the day I said I have applied for a job at Brookdale Community College. Well yesterday (maybe it was 2 days ago, I can't remember) they finally, called me up. They want me to come in for an interview. Yippee!! The job is under 45 minutes away(not bad). Plus I could stay home. Not to shabby. The interview is next tuesday in the afternoon. Tuesday will then be a crazy: run to school, teach, come home, eat, change, drive to BCC, interview, drive back, then relax. (more like grade papers, oi!)

Yey- tomorrow going out with the gang to see I, Robot.

Touch base later.

No comments:

Post a Comment